Yes. You will also receive one (1) notification when the plan has expired. Once plan has expired regular roaming rates will be applied.
Articles in this section
- HOW THE 3G NETWORK SHUTDOWN AFFECTS YOUR ROAMING IN THE USA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- If I am a Prepaid customer with bonus credit on my account can this be used while roaming?
- Am I able to benefit from local promotions?
- How do I get to my Voicemail while Roaming?
- How do customers contact Customer Care while roaming?
- How do I cancel my Roam Like You’re Home plan?
- Will I receive a notification when their Roam like You’re Home plan expires?
- How do I renew my Roam Like You’re Home plan?
- Do I have to activate the Roam like You’re Home plan before I roam?
- What is the cost to register for the service?